All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication as Conference Proceedings in possible association with Springer Publishing in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (LNNS) https://www.springer.com/series/15179.
Extended versions of high quality papers will be submitted for Scopus/SCI/SCIE indexed Journals or invited book chapters.
Some approved Extended versions of selected papers are being invited as per specific journal guidelines for review and potential publication in:
- Special Issue in Emergent Topics in Intelligent Computing and Communication Engineering of the Journal Computer Systems Science and Engineering ISSN: 0267-6192 (SCI Indexed), Published by Tech Science Press
- Regular Issue in the Journal Microsystems Technologies ISSN: 1432-1858 (SCI Indexed), Published by Springer
- Regular Issue in the Journal Micro and Nanosystems ISSN: 1876-4037 (Scopus Indexed) Published by Bentham Science Publishers focusing on all areas of micro and nanoelectronic systems and devices including solar cell and plasmonics
- Special Issue on Recent Advances in Computing Techniques in Applied Science in the Journal Computational and Mathematical Methods ISSN: 2577-7408, Published by Wiley
- Special Issue in the Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics ISSN: 2077-6772 (Scopus Indexed), Published by Sumy State University focusing on all areas of electronic-physics, systems and devices
- Special Issue in the Journal Przeglad Elektrotechniczny (Electrotechnical Inspection) ISSN: 0033-2097 (Scopus Indexed), Open Access, Published by SEP (Society of Polish Electrical and Electronics Engineers) in Poland focusing on all areas of electronics and electrical engineering systems and devices
- Regular Issue in the Journal of Civil Engineering and Transport transEngin ISSN: 2658-2120, Published by Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom, Poland focusing on electrical engineering in transport and smart transport systems
Note: Terms and Conditions applies as per journal policies